Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Running Shoes..Check. Foot Pod..Finally

I finally took myself over to the track to calibrate the foot pod for my Polar S625X HRM. I went from memory on how to do it since I have not read up on how to do it since the purchase two months or so ago.

It seemed to go simple enough, now I just have to review the workout in download. I have been attempting off and on to get the Polar graphs online but man it is killing me. I think it comes down to the program I am pasting too. Oh well it will eventually happen.

I would like to thank Tri-Daddy for his passive-aggressive posting about he and I having these great HRM's and not using them to its potential.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Com,

If you don't have Photoshop, you might want to try out Gimp. It's pretty powerful, and best of all, it's free! :)

If you need help with it, give me a hollar and I'll try and give you some pointers.

Flatman said...

Looks great to me!

Wil said...

Wow - way to go! Man, I need to get one of these things.

tarheeltri said...

Thanks for the props... I find people learn best when they think they are the ones that caused that little light bulb to flash above their heads!

Just kidding. But it is good that you finally got goin with that. I myself waited too long! I have to thank okolo, www.okolo.org for motivating me.