Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Its All A Blur This Week

What a long strange week already. This is Tuesday right? I worked a little over half a day yesterday, 14 hours, and my mind is just one big blur of cold medicine taken every five hours since Friday. I firmlly believe I could have been done in 10 or 11 hours if I could think clearly, let alone speak without stepping all over myself.

So today I am without a triathlete muse. I hope the rest of you have the day you want and get all you can from it. As for me, I am counting the hours untill I can get back into bed.

6 comments:

tarheeltri said...

I hate spinning my wheels like that! But sometimes it seems SO MUCH absolutely has to get done that I can't give up and just keep on fumbling through everything. Way to stick it out and finish up!

Comm's said...

thanks for props. I feel the same way obviously.

Flatman said...

I felt exactly the same way last week (mentally and physically). Know that it gets better with time.

We'll be here for you when you return to Earth from medicine-head world!

Get well soon.

Brett said...

Hang in there!

Brett said...

Hang in there!

Wil said...

This must be going around - get some zinc in your system and some OJ, some sleep, like you mentioned, and you'll be good as new :)