Monday, August 29, 2005

It took 30 minutes of my life but I got the cycling workout uploaded. Still getting used to Gimp, which Chris was nice enough to shot my way. I forgot to start my watch until I went 70% through the first loop. If you double click on the chart it will expand for easier reading.

As I was staring at the ceiling yesterday afternoon, not in a coma just relaxing, it was really great to training with a group of like minded guys. Like I have said I normally do all my training solo but there is something to be said for having a network to train with. I look forward to hooking up with them again.

This is the last week of the month which means I have all kinds of closeout stuff going on. I have to unfortunately cancel the lake swim that this group does each Thursday afternoon. That kind of bums me out.

3 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Cool graphic. I should know this, however, where do you get your data? There's altitude and HR.

Comm's said...

The graph is from uploading a Polar S625X into Polar's training software. It is predominately a running computer so a footpod when attached will show pace and distance. Also temperature and calorie expenditure is included in the computing for the training diary. It can also be converted to a bike computer with additional attachments.

Chris said...

Looks like Gimp is working out nicely for you. Your graphs are lookin' good!