Thursday, August 11, 2005

Damn It I Have Been Tagged...Finally

OptimizeTrimama tagged me to answer some questions to a new poll she came up with about marriage. I will however not push it forward as it is one of two New's Years resolutions that I have made and kept in my entire life (yeah like any of you have even kept one).

They are:
1) I will never forward chain e-mail.
2) Always return the shopping cart to a designated cart return location.

Okay to answer the questions:
Favorite movie: Princess Bride.
Our Songs: Theme song from the movie Somewhere in Time by Paganini.
Favorite Food: Steaks and microbrews.
Favorite hobby together: hacking on idiots that become national news stories.
Most peculiar: I have bought her flowers every week for the last ten years.

6 comments:

tarheeltri said...

Comm, unfortunately I am going to have to take your link down on my site. Flowers every week for 10 years? That cannot be read by the Missus. See ya.

Comm's said...

Tarheel,
don't hate the player, hate the game.

Brett said...

Wow, that's a lot of flowers. Good for you!

Chris said...

Every week for the past 10 years??!? I hope my fiancee never reads your blog. There will be a SERIOUS case of envy there.

Wil said...

AWESOME!!!! And LOL about the player and the game comment. Sorry for the late response! You are officially in the cool husband club. See my husband for membership dues and other information :)

mipper said...

we love the Princess Bride too! it's the only thing that gave me comfort through labor with baby #4 (well, at least until I finally said "Give me the stupid epidural!"... but you get what I mean).

And the flower thing... very very cool!