Monday, August 29, 2005

A Return To Water

The cooking cut, or more appropriately shave, I gave my finger last week has scabbed up enough I feel confident I can get back into a pool without giving anyone the wiggles. Including myself.

No run this morning, still recovering for a few more hours from training in record heat over the weekend. Thats why today is a good day to stay out of the sun, record heat forecasted today as well. I am sunburned, not badly, but enough that the sunlight stings and add a shirt and sweat and I just didn't want to go there.

So Saturday was an 8 mile run, Sunday a 40 mile bike and today probably 1,250-1500 in the pool.

3 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Go for it! Glad you're healed up enough to head for the pool!!

Flatman said...

What a great training weekend for you! Good job!

Wil said...

WOW! Sounds like the weather isn't the only thing heating up. Way to go!Glad your finger is getting back to good ;)