Sunday, August 21, 2005

Peloton One

This weekend Lance Armstrong and President Bush went for a mountain bike ride on the Crawford Ranch. The wire story, HERE.

Of all the amazing coloraries that have been made about this pairing up, let me make my own unique thought. The two of them combined have a resting heart rate of 82. Lance is noted as having a 35 bpm and the President 47. Now I take pride in my fluxuating bpm of 57-62 but those take the cake.

The fittest President in American history, maybe the fittest international politician ever and one of the great athletes of all time.

3 comments:

Flatman said...

Yeah, they invited me, but I had some other stuff to do...

Chris said...

lol, Flatman. :)

Good to know that my RHR is almost the same as someone about 20 years my senior. That's pretty incredible!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

At least the president didn't fall of his bike again. That would be something I would do.