Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Tight day

Wednesday is my contract sanctioned 'sleep in day' with Mistress Carol. As per my training agreement I have to sleep in and wake up with the family two days a week. That was her stipulation to me and its actually not a bad deal, I can get a few hours extra sleep and she doesn't have to deal with me putzing around the house in the dark getting ready for my workouts.

My scheduled bike session today is postponed until tommorrow as the service light in Mistress car is on and the dealership is up the road from a meeting I am in today. So instead it will be back to my office and I will hit the weights after the car is checked out.

I will put on a few more short posts this afternoon when I get to the office, so please check back.

1 comment:

Wil said...

Oh, this sounds so familiar -- the negotiating we do ;)