Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hamstring Update

Its the sixth day of my pinched nerve, thrown out back and stretched hamstring.

Waking up this morning the right big toe is still numb but the rest of the foot is better, my back and hamstring are not in a lot of pain just tight. Especially the hamstring.

I think if I do some corrective stretching today and get my rehab tonight that I will not cause any significant re-damage during my climb tomorrow.

Being in this conference and injuried has really thrown off my tri-balance and look forward to this weekend and definitely next week when I can start winding things back up again.

2 comments:

Flatman said...

Be careful on that climb, you do not want to do more harm than good!

Wil said...

OK, I am going to say one more time that you should reconsider. But of course you won't, so at least take a lot of breaks, OK?