Saturday, May 21, 2005

Oh Lord the Heat Is Here

Tomorrow I will post how the big company event I put on went. I suppose the lucky part to not 'training' today was that it got to 110 degrees. WTF! So outdoor activity would have been an a-kicker, not that the six hours I spent on, over and around a leg press was a piece of cake. Oh my aching back.

It is supposed to get to 113 degrees over the next two days then drop to a modest 105* or so the rest of the week. (In my sarcastic voice I say) "Week, how about next four months." Can you say sunblock?

3 comments:

Wil said...

OK - tell me again why the hell you live on the sun???

Flatman said...

Ha ha, Wil is right. But, I am right behind you in Texas. We had about 98 yesterday and I think we will hit 100 today. Yippee...

Kona Shelley said...

No sun in this darned north east..i'm sick of it...and the rain..don't get me started...when does spring arrive again??? Lucky you..please send me some heat!