Friday, May 27, 2005

A 2.0 megabyte picture of my mentor, business partner and friend, Neil Schober and his daughter Chrystal coming down the Echo Canyon Trail on Camelback Mountain in Phoenix Arizona.



This is the first posted photo from my new toy the Philips Keyring Camera. I was a bit disappointed with my first few photos but after I learned to be a bit more stable its great for what I want, something to take on hikes, runs and biking.

Feel a bit beat up from all this conference stuff but feel I have been completely healed from my pinched nerve and hamstring issue from the fitness challenge last weekend and ready for some good old fashioned tri training.

3 comments:

Wil said...

Hey! That little thing does a good job!

Kona Shelley said...

I think that's a great shot!! More, More please!!

Kona Shelley said...

I think that's a great shot!! More, More please!!