Monday, May 9, 2005

Great Start

My a.m. run went really well. I ran 30 minutes at a great clip. Precieved effort was easy warm up for five minutes, then training pace for ten minutes then the last half was race pace. I was visualizing my race this Saturday so that could have helped.

After I had put up my race schedule, someone, Oldman I believe, suggested I substitute a triathlon for my Valley of the Sun marathon in March 2006. Well, it looks like a lock that I am going to do Wildflower next year with Tri Geek Kahuna, Robo-Stu, Playboy Joel and Head Doc.

5 comments:

Flatman said...

Nice job on the run, now good luck on that swim later!

Oldman said...

Kewl...glad that yuo gave me credit, but it wasn't me! But maybe I just thot it...

good job on todays training run.

Wil said...

Great job on the run! And congrats on the committment to Wildflower, that will for sure get you ready for IMFL!

Vertical Man said...

That Wildflower race will be great! Go for it.

Vertical Man said...

That Wildflower race will be great! Go for it.