Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Somebody Said I looked Red

I just came back from a run. Its 95* and 10% humidity. So while I did not sweat much outside, I am sitting on a towel and have one over my shoulders because I am dripping profusely. As a coincidence two people have walked in and asked why I look like my heads about to explode.

I have a loop near my office that I have benchmarked as a 30 minute route. Today I ran it at 29:44. I have no idea how long it is but it has some pavement, so loose gravel, runs partially along the town lake and a fairly decent hill I have to get over at the very end. Its a good run with a reliable time. So anything better than 30 minutes is good time.

In a few minutes I will be off to swim practice. Will probably get in 1200 to 1500 meters.

1 comment:

Wil said...

Ugh - hot, but I have no pity for you my friend. Try 80% humidity! Pretty much growing gills out here in the Midwest.

Good time on your workout, and have a great swim!