Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bonus Wednesday Post

Just a quick note while I steal an administators computer in one of my clubs.

I feel a bit dejected at an opportunity lost last night. I was really contemplating a 45 minute run last night but Mistress talked me out of it, something about finishing my, "You-Will-Do" list and the gusting dust storm. Anyway this morning on t.v. they mentioned that the temp. in my area last evening was 118 degrees. 118 flippin degrees! I haven't run in that official temp. for two years. But with they way things are going this summer I may be able to get in a run around 120 degrees (air temp). Ground temps are already in the 120's for running on asphalt mid-day. Call me sick but I love extremes.







7 comments:

Wil said...

I'm an extremes kind of girl myself, but 120 %&@*$ degrees!!?? Not so much. Wow...

Kona Shelley said...

Very cool pic!!! The heat..well that's a bit extreme..make sure you bring tons of water with ya!

The Big Cheese said...

Hey Com, If it is possible, could you send me a few links for Tri's and 5k's in the Phoenix area. I have searched around and I am having a hard time finding much info.

send it to: thebigcheeseblog@gmail.com

Thanks.

Flatman said...

We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto...

tarheeltri said...

they need to come up with a new word for running if you do it in 120 degrees.

Flatman said...

suicide?

William Lobdell said...

do you know you live in a desert?