Tuesday, June 7, 2005

My Chakras are all screwed up.

I think the mini-vacation took a bit too much out of me. Mentally I am rarin' to go. Emotionally I want to train so badly. Physically I am exhausted.

I did a late sleep-in Monday, skipping the planned run, so that I could have energy for Monday and the late afternoon swim. I was really beat all day but did get in a short swim of 600 meter, more due to bad timing than anything. It was short but I was able to put in some 50's and a 100 so I felt good that my endurance is getting better.

By the time I got home I was ready for bed. I was nodding off at 7pm and in bed at 8:15. I had planned on getting up at 0315 for the swim but the alarm went off and I there was no way I getting there. I woke up still really beat.

So I have an hour of flexibility, stretching and rehab set for this morning and then that's it. I was going to go for a run this afternoon, but I think if I skip today I will be able to do my a.m. run and then swim team in the afternoon and get back on track.

1 comment:

Wil said...

You've really been hitting it lately - you deserve an easy day or two.