Monday, June 27, 2005

Into The Shadows

I changed my e-mail address for online chatting purposes to a hotmail account.

For anyone who has been communicating with me via the old address please continue to do so, this is by no means to deter any single person I know from getting in touch with me. This is mostly for my security when I leave messages on other blogs in the Alliance or when I surf random blogs and leave comments rather than tagging everything with my work e-mail.

If this just doesn't work out for me I will switch to something that does. I may also be able to respond to comments while on the road or blog a post when I am not at my desk. This could be a great thing.

For those of you who think I am being presumptuous with my hotmail name, I was able to incorporate my last name into it, just look closely. You would not believe how difficult it is to use a unique name like mine as a screen name. I know, I know, "Try Brian or Jeff or Bill." Well you would expect that a common name would be difficult to use, how many people have you met with my name...exactly.

2 comments:

tri-mama said...

Hey Com

There is a portal to my email on Tri geek alliance at Yahoo. I blocked my email to public for personal reasons.

Wil said...

OK - speaking of Tri geek alliance on Yahoo, I still can't get into that dang thing. Anyone have any ideas?