Monday, October 3, 2005

Run Its Course, But Of Course No Running

I think this morning was the last of the GI issues thanks to my fabulous cooking skills. As far as cooking, Mistress was not involved as I was doing this for a work related event. She has the good horse sense to never let me BBQ. I still have a twinge of ache in my gut but thats it.

While I couldn't go out and do any training, or anything for that matter, that had me further than 50 yards from the latrine, I went about fixing the house up a bit. I patched a puppy created hole in the wall and repainted it, I replaced an outdoor sentry light and put in a new low voltage light system around the pool. Consequently my low back and hammys are pretty tight today.

Its the first of the month so that means a week in my office compiling numbers. I would normally ride my bike in today but there is a meeting first thing today so I needed time to get stuff done. I am going to attempt to get out and run 11-12 miles today but if my gut does better, the meeting dosen't run long or I can't get my legs stretched during the meeting I may opt for a weight circuit and stationary bike.

5 comments:

Oldman said...

maybe you should skip running today until you are feeling all better! next time have it catered!

mipper said...

take it easy. better to lay low one more day then to send your self back to bed for the rest of the week.

mipper said...

take it easy. better to lay low one more day then to send your self back to bed for the rest of the week.

Flatman said...

Did you feed some of your BBQ to my son, by any chance??? ;)

tri-mama said...

Ok, I completely believe you that you can't cook. Now, did everyone get sick or just you? Hope you feel better soon, and of course replace those electrolytes.