Friday, October 28, 2005

New Look

Did you notice my countdown to Ironman Florida clock has been removed from the heading?

Never fear, if you scroll down just a tad you will see I now have an Official Timex Ironman Countdown Clock in my sidebar.

I must thank Robby B for his immense and tireless aid and patience in helping this Intrepid Age Grouper with html code. Much blessing heaped upon his head, may it never go bald. His Year in Review Post and 2005 Ironman Wisconsin race report are superb and I highly recommend you read them for the first time or again. I read them often for motivation.

I hope to make some more changes to the site by New Years. I have an idea for a new header with some graphics. Flatman has inspired me and blown me away with his new header and if I could just copy Shelley's whole site I would. They have made me as jealous as seeing someone new road bike.

I am in the process of doodling it out and then I will get outside assistance.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

love the new countdown image.

Nancy Toby said...

Woo. Yeah, I like it. Well done!!