Monday, October 31, 2005

Begin with the end in mind.

I plan on putting up about 4 shots a day this week from Soma half Ironman. Much of this course is on the Ironman Arizona Course. These are pictures of 4 of my teammates at the finish line or just coming into the chute. Tomorrow I will put up some more running and biking shots, then finish ultimately with wide views of the swim.

I am hoping to put all the 125 pictures I took on CD for those that want it. A shout out to Todd, another team mate, that ran Soma but I didn't know he was out there. Good Job buddy.


What a great picture of John crossing the finish line with his two boys.













The Good Doctor in the chute.













Tai in the chute.













Mike finally resting after the most inspirational race I personally every witnessed.

4 comments:

mipper said...

your friend mike is amazing. he looks like he's in so much pain. and to think to propose before getting carted off to the ER... wow!

i'm so glad you were there and had your bike with you. you totally deserve the half-iron hero of the day award. :)

Flatman said...

Sweet pics...props to Mike...check out that knee!

Very cool.

Nancy Toby said...

Yay Mike!

Cliff said...

Yeah Mike is a rock. Tough as nails.