Saturday, May 6, 2006

Training Paradigm

One of my 2006 vision statement ideals is to be active in my son's life regardless of how silly it is or confortable I may feel.

Well if you want to get better on the bike, what do you do? Thats right, you ride a bike.

If I want to get outside my comfort zone and do things that I don't neccesarily like but make my Mighty Mo happy what do I do? Thats right, I train for it by practicing it.

So Mo-Daddy gets to join Mighty Mo and Mistress and about 20 other mothers and their kids to see Super Grover whatever whatever. Only one other father is going out of all these people. I know him very well so that no problem at all.

Have no fear good friends, after my crackers and nap, I promise to get in my swim.

5 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Go Dad! It's about whether MO likes it, not about whether YOU like it!! :-)

I'm off to the playground with the girls now....

Cliff said...

U better reek of chlorine after u hit that pool :)..

that's how i know when i swim enough...ppl actually calling me i stink..i take it as a compliment :D

Ellie Hamilton said...

Guess what you'll be thinking about the whole time you're in the pool.... GROVER!!!

Okolo said...

When it comes to your kids, never feel silly or out of place.

I bet you'll even enjoy the movie.

Chris said...

At least you have your priorities straight. You're a great dad!