Monday, May 29, 2006

Getting There

Thank you all for your kindness. I think I am at about 65% right now. Except for about 3 hours, I was in bed from Friday noon when I was released till Monday morning when I got up. The bad news is I decided to go to work and the driving has made me all queasy and nauseaous and light headed. The good news is that it looks like the rest of my partners took the day off so its an in and out day for me which equals more time lying flat and keeping my stomach calm.

I was scared. I wasn't really sure what to write next and thats what came to my mind. Those three hours when I couldn't stop vomiting. It scared me. I couldn't breath. The wracking my took has left me sore around my torso. My lower back went out on me.

As I was laying (lying) in bed over the weekend, I felt a weird disconnectedness with my left hip and realized that my torn hamstring still has not healed. It sort of tingled or 'felt' different than the other side.

Well I think I will take today off from exercise and tomorrow schedule a massage and do some light weights and stretching. Hopefully by late in the week I will up to full capacity.

Please excuse my absence from the rest of your blogs as I just try to get through the next few days without losing my lunch again.

Keep on Keepin' on.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Cliff said...

Rest well Commodore :0

Steven said...

I'm with ya, Comm.

I've been laid-up the last 5 days myself and just got back to training today!

And it felt great to be out again. So you have to look forward to.

Saltines work, jello works, and lots of water.

Hang in there.

Jessi said...

Get well soon. Can't wait til you're back!

Meagan said...

Best wishes! Get well soon!!!