Tuesday, May 30, 2006

T- Minus

Life is getting a bit more back to normal today. I still feel off but my throat and voice are healed and the headache is gone. All thats left is an upset stomach and a feeling of lethargy.

Up till today I hadn't combined a meal more complex than plain pasta and butter. This morning I had a triple threat and now nursing a PB & Chocolate smoothie. Yeah I know not the usual mixed berry, lactose free yogurt, protien meal replacement that I normally get.

I am sure my energy will be done by mid afternoon. The only thing on my agenda workout wise is to stretch and get some core work done. If possible I may try to get a quick massage for my low back, glutes and ailing left hamstring.

As soon at the 'sky clears' I will be ready to blast off. Only another day or two at most.

2 comments:

bunnygirl said...

Glad you're on the mend!

Tri-Angle said...

Don't push it Comm. We'll miss you tomorrow. Stay down!