Friday, May 5, 2006

Man the defense

My head cold was gone as of last weekend but was replaced by the stomach flu.

No. No. No. I don't need comments on feeling better. I already do except for an 'urgent' twice a day and an upset stomach constantly.

I missed my lake swim yesterday. Not for trying though. I had an emergancy at my fartherest west club in the city and left with 90 minutes to spare to get to the lake on the exact opposite side of the valley. It took two hours and fifeteen minutes to get there. So I got to see everyone get out of the water.

How fun.

I certainly will not be missing my runs and rides this weekend. Key training is key

1 comment:

Bolder said...

get your ass out there soldier!

or, do i have to call you a 'waaahmbulance'?

report back when the key mission objectives are complete.