Sunday, May 14, 2006

Home Alone update 1

Well I had to go all day without reading the comments left on my last post about my inability to do laundry and my still standing orders to not cook in the kitchen.

One post stood out, I would like to recognize and address. Mipper, a good soul, a favorite read of mine and a long time commenter on this site wrote;
...yes the sock with thestripes can go in either whites or lights)...DO NOT COOK. SO NOT TURN THE OVEN ON. fruits, veggies, sandwiches or take out. do. not. cook. Mistress wouldn't let you if she was home.
Well let me tell you I am 1 and 1 on this. I washed the running socks with the darks. Crap. But I ordered take out from Applebees for dinner. The steak and salmon was de-lish and had the lemon berry cheesecake for desert (only 23o calories). Now some of you may recall I have a strict no-strawberry flavor rule. In this case, based on caloric content, I have created an exemption in my boycott to partake in this wonderful desert.

1 comment:

mipper said...

well Comm, you can only do what you can do. at least you didn't ruin the socks. ;)

take care my friend.