Monday, May 1, 2006

Ironman Tattoos

This is Hardcore Mikes Arizona Ironman tattoo. Probably one of the coolest I have ever seen. The Tribe logo is a rub on he wore for club promotion at a race.

This is The Machines original Ironman tattoo. I like the size and though I want to put that center mass on the calf belly of my right leg, I may do this instead.


They say getting a tattoo is addicting. Machine decided he like Hardcores so much he decided to put the whole 'Ironman' name around his ankle. I really like this design and will probably do this instead of the calf. It a wrap around with the M-dot slightly larger than the rest of the word. There is a space on the inside of the ankle that was filled with the numbers '140.6' for the Ironman distance. A nice touch.



10 comments:

Kona Shelley said...

Love the yellow Saucony's..ooopsss..i'm a shoe addict..anywho..the tatt's look great too!!

Flatman said...

Cool...I am jealous.

Cliff said...

I want one too :)..not until next year :D

Bolder said...

that's hardcore!

Chris said...

That's what I've got, Com. M-Dot, in the center of my right calf. I don't have the black outlining, but I do like the way it looks. Maybe I'll get that added to mine the next time I go out getting drunken tattoos. :)

Nytro said...

are there ironsherpa tat's out there? i'm thinking something that circles around my neck, like a permanent necklace.

jp said...

an m-dot tattoo with hairy legs!??!

Wil said...

Holy cow, Com! Just wow -- but I'm such a freakin' chicken... it would have to be M dot though... if anything.

Fe-lady said...

I did see many tatoos up at the race...and I'm talking about spectators (with previous IM finishes, either the year before or elsewhere...) The best one that I liked were stick-type people- one swimming, one cycling and one running. I wish I could draw it for you..simple but said so much. No words.
If I ever make it to Hawaii, that is when I will have "earned" my tatoo. (small and somewhat hidden...but bathing suit visible!)

mipper said...

ok, i am not a tat person at all, but the top on is cool. i wonder if it hurt as mush as the OM iteself?