Monday, May 15, 2006

Home Alone Update 2

Lets see Sunday...still no cooking taking place. Got a reprimand from my mother to not use anything but the microwave. She should know, I destroyed her kitchen and almost burned down the house one time and destroyed the 'remodeled' kitchen again.

I went out for sushi on Sunday instead.

No laundry. Good news about that, I did not destroy my running socks.

This sounds so utterly pathetic and I suppose it is, but it is usually me that is leaving them at home for trips and mistress is so OCD about the house that our responsibilities are delegated around me not really doing anything inside the house.

5 comments:

Kona Shelley said...

I hear ya!!! Next weekend will by MY home alone adventure..:-)

Cliff said...

So u have time to train and went for sushi.

How bad is that ? :)

Nytro said...

i was out of town for work, so i'm just catching up on my favorite intrepid age grouper. good luck being left to your own devices, dear. when benny's on his own, he goes out and buys a scooter. just a thought.

mipper said...

sushi... mmmmmmmmm.

i think you are doing fine thus far. no fires, no cut appendages, socks are still white where they should be white. keep it up, my dear.

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

You can't cook so you HAVE to go out for sushi. Sounds like a scam to me. :)