Thursday, May 18, 2006

Is this thing on?

Its been brought to my attention over the last couple of weeks that CMS has been difficult to get to open. Some sort of Active X command or other caca-rocka thing. Nytro blasted me in a I.M. about not being able to get on the website the other day and today I had a hard time as well.

I have felt that it might be from the music jukebox so I have deleted it from the sidebar. Probably to the relief of many of you.

So if you can read this...great. If you can't...then it doesn't matter now does it.

6 comments:

The Big Cheese said...

Thank you. I hate those things.

TriZilla said...

Muuuuuch better! No weird adware. :)

Good for you for abstaining from your addiction. I'm sure she'll love the new pots and pans!

Hey, Tylenol makes a sleep aid called Simply Sleep (it doesn't contain acetominophen)... Just FYI.

Nytro said...

much better....

jp said...

whew...much better. I listen to my own music when I'm using my PC and when there is a music plug-in on a website, my machine always freezes up.

Bridget said...

I have been getting this error for awhile now and in fact, logged onto your site from my sister in law's house today because I really missed reading your blog. I will try from home today now that I know the problem may be fixed. I am really excited you will be doing IMAZ in '07! You can wave to me when you lap me along the course.

Bridget said...

Just tried from home and it worked. Yippy!