Wednesday, May 3, 2006

PB&J Nirvana...

I am not one to gush over food, to be honest I'm an unconscious eater and couldn't tell you if half of what I eat actually tastes good since I don't realize it's actually passing through my cake-hole.

Well I went to Bison Witches today and lo and behold a grilled crunchy peanut butter and grape sandwich on thick homemade wheat bread. Holy Crap. You'd think I died and went to heaven.

Good thing I have a 10k planned for this afternoon and I rode this morning. Tonight is, "Salad for one right here please."

3 comments:

Fe-lady said...

Yum...we have a Bison Witches here in Tucson. I think it originated here...anyway. yes, great sandwiches. But now I will have to go back and try the one you had!
Ahhh...my daughter and her friend are driving up to Tempe this afternoon to visit a girl at the University. As a mom, I am worrying to no end. Tell me traffic is light... :-)

Chris said...

You might have the easiest pallette in the world to please! :)

I've never had a grilled PB&J. I'll have to try that out sometime.

Kona Shelley said...

That sounds delicious..now i'm going to be craving this all day long..thanks!! :-)