Saturday, May 27, 2006

Laid Out

I woke up a little after midnight on Friday with a stomach ache. For the next three hours I could not stop throwing up. The last time I had done so as violently was when I had heat stroke. Mistress finally convinced me to go to the emergancy room at 0330. I spent the next nine hours getting IV's for pain, vomiting and fluids.

Doctor report: Stomach flu.
Doctor Presciption: antibotics, more nausea meds and 48 hours bed rest.

Mistress and Mo went to do some errands so thought I would finally poke my head out. I have been in bed since I got home 24 hours ago and my back is killing me. I haven't been allowed to eat yet but will try some Saltines later today. My head is killing. My voice has almost returned, the throat was destroyed by all the vomiting I did.

Not the best way to spend a weekend.

10 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Better now than the first week of November!! Get well soon!!

Sean said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well big brother. I hope you get better soon. Call me when you're up to it.

LiNC

Keryn said...

Oh...not good. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Ellie Hamilton said...

Oh, no! This is the pits! I am so sorry!

bunnygirl said...

That sounds pretty miserable. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Habeela said...

Guh! That's awful! Feel better soon. Maybe it's a sign of better things to come? We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Jessi said...

Bummer! Take it easy and feel better soon.

Papa Tweet said...

Oh man, sorry to hear that Comm. Get better soon buddy.

PuddyRat said...

Oh, dear! I do hope you are feeling better. That sounds absolutely AWFUL.

So, exactly why didn't Mistress bring SUN with her when she came up here (to the Seattle area)? No doubt she will be VERY glad to get back home where she and Mo can actually SEE the sun.

Feel better soon!

Nytro said...

oh! that just sucks!!! stomach flu for memorial day weekend? what god did you piss off?