Friday, April 1, 2005

Triathlons Ain't Easy

My buddies and I have this tradition of starting a funny story about sales, with a certain tag line. Since we hope to eventually be writing a book with that tag line I won't use it but I am bringing the same concept to my blog. Chapter titles are random so don't look for a numerical order.

'Triathlons Ain't Easy' are blog posts that would describe the chapter title in a book about how hard/funny/sad/etc it is to live a triathlon lifestyle. This is in the same vein of You Might Be A Redneck If.. except 'Triathlons Ain't Easy is more situational than observational.

The only thing I will be posting is the chapter title. Hopefully from the gist of the title you will get the point of what the story would be. The comments you provide, hopefully, will flesh out my point.

No comments: