Friday, April 22, 2005

The day has come..Lucille

Lucille is ready to be picked up today. I went by Thursday and took some pictures and gently whispered sweet nothings into her handlebars. Unfortunately blogger was down to long and I couldn't post the photo and now I am having problems at home grabbing from e-mail.

Please come back around 0815 Arizona time and my post will be up. This afternoon I will be going to Tribe to get a custom fitting for max performance and bring Lucille home..

Many thanks to Kevin and Dave at Tribe MultiSport in Scottsdale. Their immeasurable care and assistance in bring Lucille back to racing form is much appreciated and respected. BTW, they did an amazing job helping triathletes pack and process their bike for shipping to and from IM AZ.

1 comment:

Flatman said...

Woohoo, I am excited for you and Lucille. And by the way, every time you mention that name, the crazy country song pops into my head..."Lucile...why can't ya be true..." Gee, thanks. Can't wait to see the pics!