Friday, April 15, 2005

Fixed...Maybe?

Please give feedback if you are using explorer. I made an adjustment to my archiving days to remove a large frame photo and it seemed to do the trick. The trick being an adjustment to my sidebar bringing everything back up to the top.

So, if your using explorer, is my smiling face and profile at the top of the page?

And are my Goggle Ad's which you are all clicking on, triathlon related?

Everything seems to work fine with FireFox, which is free people.. and a much better browsing program. Its at Mozilla.

5 comments:

Flatman said...

Everything is peachy again. Your smiling, handsome mug is once again at the top! Welcome back...

soccerdad said...

aah. much better!
by the way, i went and clicked on all of your google ads. i'd love to have the stealth fullsuit. i just need to fill in the $440.

Wil said...

Yes, I've been here and done this. I pulled you up in, ahem, Explorer, and you look good.

Nice strategy on getting people to click the ads, btw :) OOPS! Did I type that out loud?

White Salamander said...

truly you are and html god!

Nancy Toby said...

Looks good to me in IE, except on full-screen view it doesn't really fill the page (large blank margins on 2 sides). The right column content looks perfect, though. :)