Monday, April 4, 2005

Body 1, MInd 0

Got up actually later than I normally would to train, staying inside to ride the spinning bike. I had planned a thirty minute ride but my mind crapped out on me. After a grateful and restive weekend my first training session of the week falls victim to mental weakness only twenty minutes into the ride.

You all know the reasons, back, arms, crotch, butt were hurting. Really it comes down to the fact I am not a big fan of riding spinning bikes and my mind capitalized on that. I could have easily finished another ten minutes but I gave up.

Well I still have my lunch run, I will make it up there.

2 comments:

Wil said...

Don't sweat it, that happens to everyone. You've still got the lunch!

White Salamander said...

I feel your pain about riding on stationary bikes and treadmills.

Sadly as it begins to move from ridiculous hot to outrageously unbearable hot down here we are probably both going to be doing a little more of it.