Monday, April 18, 2005

Below Base Level

This has been a brutal weekend for me physically. I am very run down and didn't even leave the house over the weekend. It looks like a trip to the doctor today to get this chest thing taken care of. Throat is better but stomach is now giving my issues.

Going to spend the next three days stretching and doing some core exercises in the gym rather than risk a swim or run. Both bikes are in the shop getting tune ups.

In advance I appreciate all of you who wish me well and I am envious of your training.

2 comments:

Flatman said...

Once you come through this, you will be ready to kick some serious butt...until then, get some rest and totally heal up. At least it is early in the season and not July...

Wil said...

Take it easy and relax, there's plenty of season to come and you'll be ready!