Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No Limits Day 3

Normal recovery day, lets spice it up a bit and get in some No Limit. Legs were feeling pretty hammered from a hard training week following the Chang half so scheduled a 90 minute deep tissue massage. Followed up later that night with a 15 minute full on core workout. For those of you who have heard about core training but never done it, 15 minutes is plenty.

There is no limit to what you can achieve. I challenge all of you to make a commitment to just 39 days of training with No Limits. Until the end of February what can you do to improve yourself that you know you can do, know you should do, but right now do not do.

1 comment:

Chris said...

My deep tissue massages have usually been more painful than my workouts. :) I hope it helped work out some of your kinks from the week before, though!

Day 3 for me: I woke up and did an hour on the trainer. That's really all I have on my plate for the day. It's nice to have your workout all done before you even have a chance to get breakfast. :)