Monday, January 16, 2006

I feel guilty

I have not been keeping up with other blogs very well. Normally I have been pretty much up to speed on everyone but over the last week it has gotten away from me. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal but for some reason tonight I just felt compelled to leave all of you a note that I am reading all your stuff but may not be able to comment on all your stuff. I am behind like 160 posts. You people have been doing a lot.

Since my handheld is not supporting blogspot comments or sign ins, I will be reading your posts on the fly and sending personal e-mails to those that I have. Which is really frustrating for me because I have so much to say.

Its life, I got to live one.

6 comments:

bunnygirl said...

Don't feel bad-- we're all in the same boat. It seems like every time I turn on the computer someone mentions some new cool triathlete they've discovered, and I'd have no time for anything else if I left comments for every one of them, every time.

But no one expects that of me. And no one expects it of you. :-)

Bloglines has really helped a lot. I thought at first it was a gimmick and wouldn't help much, but I was wrong. Give it a try if you're not using it yet!

Flatman said...

Hey bud, don't worry about it. Sometimes life gets in the way...just do what you have to do and we'll be waiting for you on the flip side when it all calms down!!! Just don't stop training!

Chris said...

From someone that's definitely been in your shoes on this one, don't sweat it. Travel and races especially always seem to throw a wrench into our normal schedule. Catch up and start from scratch. It's all good. :)

Cliff said...

u are behind 160 posts? Just post one word at a time. You will catch up quickly.

mipper said...

life first, training second, blog third. we all understand that for sure. take care and take it easy on yourself.

IMmike said...

Been there. Don't worry about it. Just think of catching up as recovery time!

Congrats again on the race!