Sunday, January 22, 2006

No Limits Day 1

I am so glad that I could convince so many of you to join the NO LIMITS 39 day tour. I will post daily a short blurb of what I did the previous day to train without limits on top of my regualar posting. Just a very short surmation to keep you all in the loop.

I must confess as easy as it sounds Day 1 was very hard for me.

I commited to a 5:1 run/walk plan and stuck to it. Physically it may seem a break of training. Mentally though it really worked a number on me.

The workout for the day included a 3,500 yard swim workout, drills included and then a 3 mile run.

Later in the day was 50 pushups with a 38 pound boy on my back.

There is no limit to what you can achieve. I challenge all of you to make a commitment to just 39 days of training with No Limits. Until the end of February what can you do to improve yourself that you know you can do, know you should do, but right now do not do.

5 comments:

Kona Shelley said...

I did a 2hr spinerval DVD(tough love) with my friend..pheww

tri-mama said...

I swam 3250 Friday-muscle endurance work, and spun 2.5 hours today-This is a great challenge.

Oldman said...

hey 50 push-upwith a 38 lb boy on your back very nice....i'm impressed

Chris said...

Ugh. Hopefully by the end of February I'll be able to play with the big boys again.

Sunday = nothing. But Sunday's are always my day off. :)

jp said...

6.7 mile hilly run, 100 pushups, 100 crunches. No kid on my back though...that's pretty hardcore