Monday, January 16, 2006

Chang Shui

A little play on words. Should be Chang Swag, but Trimama came up with this idea talking about an expensive sweatshirt purchased by Tridaddy on the low-low expo discount.

Here is my aforementioned PF Chang Swag picture from Friday's expo.
My computer is still fighting with me getting stuff done. So uploading my Race Report will be this afternoon. FYI, NEVER NEVER misplace or toss software CD's. They saved my 'glute' this morning. Now if I can only get Excel to run.

4 comments:

Flatman said...

I love that triathlon freak sticker! Sweet pic of Jessi and signed too! Rockin!

Nancy Toby said...

Nothing like cool schwag to get a person psyched!

Chris said...

Is that a new version of "the stick" with comfy handles and all? Mine looks different, although I'm guessing they work much alike.

For the past two years, I've done all my clothes shopping at expos or by the freebies that I've received at races themselves. Sure beats going to the mall!

Comm's said...

Very observant Chris.

This is the new 'Sprinter' stick. Its 19" long, 9 spindles and the most rigid of the product line. All other 'Sticks' have a fair amount of give to them to mold around muscle, this is more like a rolling pin.