Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blessing Keep Coming

I have been vexed over my header for months. Pat did a great job of working with me on my site overall, but he and I were both a bit frazzled over the header form. So he did a great job of whipping one up until I became inspired.

I got inspired by seeing the new crop of headers out in the blogesphere created by Bloggerheadz, a company a fellow Triathlete Alliance member, Okolo, belongs too. I saw they were running a contest for best slogan and tossed out about twenty off the top of my head, which is how I work best.

I never thought I had a chance at winning this contest since someone else had put up close to three dozen before me. Now this great 'Favor' come my way. What blessing. Thank you so much Okolo.

We have started our first communication and I know that based on his superb work with Wil and the headz I have seen around, he will do great things.

11 comments:

Cliff said...

congrats,

Nubmer 2 sounds pretty good.

Commonmansyndrome.com?? :)

...no limits training continues..

Keryn said...

Very cool! Great news! I can't wait to see the fabulous creation!

Okolo said...

Excited to work on the header. (or rather, excited to have my designer work on the header, I can't even draw stick figures :-)

Flatman said...

That is really cool! Great things come to great people...you deserve it Comm!

Nancy Toby said...

Well done, Comm!

Chris said...

Congrats, Com! :) I wouldn't have doubted your ability to come up with a great slogan. You're an inspirational man.

Wil said...

Congrats Com! Okolo is a tech genius, don't let him kid you. He got my domain up and running in about three minutes! And he was a whiz and getting my sound to work! If I wasn't married to an awesome designer, I'd have definitely asked him to do my header, too.

soccerdad said...

congrats, com. okolo (and his designer) will fix you up right. can't wait to see the result.

Kona Shelley said...

I'm so excited for you..way to go..I can't wait to see the new site!!!

Bridget said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your cool new header!

Papa Tweet said...

Dude, way to be. That's a good one.
Benny