Monday, September 5, 2005

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting

Let me see if you fit this profile. You are a fitness enthusiast who likes to listen to your walkman, iPod, MP3, CD player while you do whatever it is you do. You have bought aftermarket headphones or earbuds because through usage you have found that the one provided with the player sucked because they stay fitted in the ear canal. Nothing wrecks a workout like having to fumble with putting an earbud back in ear every three minutes

Well I fit that profile and furthermore just got tired of my ears acting like a coat rack; running hat/bike helmet, Halo sweatband, sunglasses and then either hard frame headphones, ear buds that have a wrap around the ear or some modified plug fitting that was uncomfortable.

So I bought these waterproof headphone online for $25. They fit like shooting earplugs and due to the ridges will not come out of the ear. I will no longer have to search my workout bag for the missing foam piece to sit over headphones shaped like muffs. I dont have to worry about which color insert matches my ear shape. I no longer have to worry about fumbling with a loose ear bud that slips out of my ear while running.

The waiting, waiting, waiting title is that they haven't arrived yet. I am a victim of Hurricane Katrina, I asked for ground ship from Georgia and they haven't left yet.

No comments: