Thursday, September 8, 2005

Closeouts Over

All the work I do during a calendar month culminates with sitting at a desk for several days at the beginning of the next month and scoring a top to bottom audit of our company which I present at a company meeting, held Thursday of the first full week. Today is Thursday.

Generally I am so wiped out mentally that I would skate out for a long lunch to see a movie or go to Gameworks and blow $20. But this year its been all about the training so its a great workout time. Today is no exception, I am looking at a 1 pm bike ride with Kevin and then a swim workout at the gym.
________________________________________________
Update 3:30pm: Kevin's employee did not show up for work on time, I left when he was still 30 minutes late, so the ride was cancelled. I asked him to teach me some bike maintenance things which are always nice to know which passed the time. I had to come back to the office to follow up on work anyway so it actually saved me some time. I am now off to another gym to do some work and get in a swim.

3 comments:

Flatman said...

Congrats on getting another month done! And good job on choosing the workout instead of the video games...

tri-mama said...

Have a great 100 degree ride-goodness. Although, it's still 85 or so here-must be all the global warming stuff. Oh, that's right-it's still summer!

Hey do you guys use a metabolic testing system like LEAF or otherwise. We have one at our branch right now and I'm thinking it might be a great training tool.

tri-mama said...

Have a great 100 degree ride-goodness. Although, it's still 85 or so here-must be all the global warming stuff. Oh, that's right-it's still summer!

Hey do you guys use a metabolic testing system like LEAF or otherwise. We have one at our branch right now and I'm thinking it might be a great training tool.