Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bike/Run bike last weekend

Double click on graph to increase view size.

As you can see the hills hit you at the beginning. Looking at the graph key it shows a 9% grade which is significant. I actually started the Polar five minutes late so it misses the climb up the first hill. The blue squiggles at the bottom right is my pace when we went for the run. It was all up/down repeat and I considered that due to the length of the training cycle and the huge ascent that would be represented as a very small uphill/downhill in comparison. Oh well.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You're a graphing pro, now! :)

Wil said...

Man, I love these graphs. I have to get one of these things, my OCD can't stand it anymore! But it will have to, I just dropped a BUNCH of change recently ;)