Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Olympic triathlon gold medaist, American Hunter Kemper, the number 1 ranked triathlete in world cup standings won the Bejing World cup last weekend in his usual flair.

This year in ITU events, Hunter has finished on the podium 6 out of the last 7 times, with two 1st place finishes. Last month he became the first triathlete in the world to recieve the Olympic committee, Olympian of the month award based in large part on his great year right now.

Hunter and my friend Joe have been teammates and 'rivals' for almost a decade. Because of this, I have admired Hunter for a long time though I have always rooted for my homeboy.

Great Job Hunter.

4 comments:

Wil said...

And how appropriate that the number in the photo is "1"!!

Flatman said...

Way cool...!

Oldman said...

awesome!

Chris said...

You forgot the best thing about Hunter which is that he lost the speedo racing briefs this year! I attribute his success this year solely to that! ;)