Thursday, September 28, 2006

Timex photos

A sampling of photos taken by Team Mom and good friend Wendy Banas.


Before the swim start (L to R): Bill-first olympic, Andy, oft mentioned training partner John, me, The Machine.
Crap I'm 5'10" and I look like a midget between those two.



Me on the Run.
As a self critique I was moving pretty fast here, under 8. To see my fore leg underneath my body and staying pretty much upright makes me very happy as that is proper running form. I have tried to correct a habitual stiff shoulder movement which is evident by both arms looking like they are at my sides. My arms don't move forward and back as much as across my body and that is incorrect form. I do keep my hands loose and have play in my forearms so I only run tight across the shoulder girdle. Its a constant battle and suppose if I incorporated more sprint work with a spotter I could overcome this.

(L-R) Andy2, who is tapering for a race this weekend, Hardcore Mike, John, Eric taking 1st AG in the sprint, me

5 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Orange and black, eh? You guys are all set for Hallowe'en! Team Pumpkin! ;-)

Flatman said...

Looking good, Comm!

Kona Shelley said...

You may not be as tall as them, but you certainly look WAYYY fitter than them!!

greyhound said...

That's pretty funny. Next to the cruiser class compadres, you look like a chiuaua class racer for team Greyhound.

Jen_runs said...

No metrosexuals in that photo ;-)