Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Rest? Why not.

Training has been going well, but I knew I was going to have a two day training break Sunday and Monday. I wasn't beating myself over it. I happens and Mistress and Mo got to reconnect with me on Sunday.

I got home around 7:30 Monday night and I took Mo to bed around 8:00 to read books. Mistress came upstairs at 9:30 and instead of finding me logged onto the net I had fallen asleep in bed with Mo and we were both having a snoring contest. She laughed for a few minutes then kicked me out and reset Mo.

I somehow found my own bed and then slept in till 6:30 a.m. I slept ten hours. When in my life is that possible? I do not sleep that long unless I am really, really exhausted. Based on my training and work habits over the weekend, that simply wasn't the case.

I will think fondly of this night in the upcoming weeks when I am getting up at 3:30 or 4:00 for training.

"Gee, remember the night you slept ten hours? That was coooool."

No comments: