Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bolder, Bolder, Bolder, tsk, tsk, tsk

You know I tried doing something nice for my playa Bolder. His maid ran out on him and he's had to do his own dishes, its hard scrubbing wine glasses and scrapping cavier from your good china. At least the washing machine can still handle the silk napkins. So I sent him a link to buy LIVESTRONG plates and cups.

All I did was ask him to at least mention I gave him the link if he posted on it since he gets 11 million responses when he writes that he switched to eating Wheaties for breakfast instead of oatmeal and I could win the lottery and get 6 responses.

You can read his response on the 'Bolder' link above. I have included my response below and also posted it on his blog. See even I commented on his hacking on me, only 10,999,999 more to go before status quo is reached.

Hey are you losing weight to get a better power to weight ratio on the bike? Even with the long sleeve undershirt on that size small tee shirt is looking a bit big on you. Try the womens sections.

I tried gluing the race number to my stomach but afterwards it was like the waxing scene from 40 Year Old Virgin. Not good. How do women ever get a Brazilian I will never know.

I heard aero helmets helped reduce drag but I didn't see Lance or Floyd wearing one so I suppose EPO works better than that.

You have no idea of the Shiny Things hidden in my closet for Florida.

Keep riding them hills and working those slow twitch muscle fibers, those will do you a lot of good on the flattest course you'll ride this year and once you've gone 80 miles at 105 cadence you'll be limping in from the lack of fast twitch muscle fibers you generated during base phase.

Don't hate the playa hate the game.
I kid because I love,
Boy you need a hug.
I didn't no my sincerity,
would be answered with a shove.

I will not poop on you.
I will not poop on your bike.
We all know your skilz on a mic.

I do not like to bicker.
I do not like to shout.
I will let my Florida splits speak for dem'self.

You can be mad at me.
You can be glad for me.
But your success won't be bad for me.

On the course or in the stands,
I would rather finish holding hands.
Nursing beers and wide grin smiles,
reminishing about all those miles.

I love you like a Kentucky cousin.
Why you gots' to be buggin?

12 comments:

Flatman said...

I love you guys...

Bolder said...

here's some comment love for you... oh, now lookie... it's back to 11 million -- my bad.

uh, huh, WAT?

did Comm just grab the mic from a guy that grew up outside of Detroit, battle him, and, win?

i'll see you soon my brothah from anothah motha... 'cause this shits gettin' real...

train hard, train smart.

45 days to Iron...

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

HHHaaaaaa!!!

Oh, this could be very fun. Very fun indeed...

Comm's said...

45 days...s'cux me while I vomit,
our date with desiny is coming like a comet,

screaming in our ears,
and blinding out our eyes,
put lotion on your face Bold,
that sun its gonna fry.

When all is said and done,
the lights turned off and the music gone,
the cheering crowds that once delighted,
will whittle down two bro's fighting,

this and that,
that and this,
nothin' but love in every dis',

Your the man,
thats never in question,
your better than me at this rap dimension.

But in a perfect world,
45 days way,
we cross the line together,
and celebrate the day.

Winz Photo said...

*beatboxing* Its go time its go time. get your game on. Sorry I'm white, can rhyme. Psst Comm. I have inside information on what gearing Bold will be using in IM Flordia. See my blog on Thursday ;)

Bolder said...

*grabs mic*

da un Comm mon man,
he's so instahgatin',
flippin' me the iron bird
that i'm not over-ratin'.

for-tee five dayz,
you best be trainin',
not just in the desert bro,
in Flowida it could be wainin'.

smack up, smack down,
my words are like thundah,
my bike split be so fast,
you all stare and wondah.

yah, yo, we gots this thing,
let's not fah-get da prize,
swim, bike, and run,
all three splits we be wize.

when this day is dawning,
hangin' next you, i will be,
when this day is oh-vah,
brothahs in iron -- you & me.

*drops mic*

Steven said...

*picks up mic where Bolder dropped it*

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
There is nothing more fun,
Then watching the two of you!

*drops mic and mummers something about what a lame-ass poet he is as he goes out to train some more...*

stronger said...

NIce Wild-n-out session.

Nytro said...

funny... i could hear that poem to the beat of 50 Cent's In Da Club.

mipper said...

this is so fun. Comm, you got mad rhyming skilz... word.

oh my gosh i am SO white!

Sascha said...

Stop it! You guys are making me cry! Sersly, tears of pain from laughing so hard I got a tummyache. And if you don't stop, I'm going to start posting limmericks in your comments.

Cliff said...

hahaha..enough said.