Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Daddy and his Mo

For the race tomorrow I decided to bring a little flavor and perhaps deep down a bit of envy to those passing by with a sharpie design on my calf stating, "40 Day's I.M.F.L." Those that understand will appreciate it and cheer me on, those that don't-well won't. In any regard it gives me an alibi if I decide to cool my jets to IM pace.

Mo liked it so much that he had to have a little 'Mo' dot too. He thinks I put his name on my leg since he knows that an 'M' and an 'O' spell 'Mo' and the M-Dot does sort of look like that to a 3 year old. What if this becomes one of those pictures of portent twenty years from now?



This is just a normal going to school look for the Mighty Mo.



3 comments:

Kona Shelley said...

AWWWWWW that is such a cute idea!! Love it!!

Flatman said...

Great picture. Frame it.

(dude, now you are scaring me. we have the same big blue buckets holding the dinosaurs at our place too...)

Steven said...

Very cool. A chip off the 'ol block!

BTW - the wheels?? Very nice! You are going to make it very tough for Bolder to keep up with you at IM FL and your personal bike challenge!