Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Doings

I have been a bad blogger. I am quite a bit behind in my readings but damn if I haven't been having fun. While I have opened up the '4th Wall' into some of my work woes, the last month of training has been off the hook for me. I am loving it. Whether this is because I took 9 weeks off or whatever, I have found that passion that was sorely lacking after eighteen months of hard training.

For my first three weeks of base training I have been averaging 8,000 yards swimming, 90 miles cycling and 26 miles running per week.

I have not been without conflict or issues, like for instance a front and rear flat today up through the first half of my ride and not having the gear to finish the second half. That'll happen.

So its not hard for me to apologize and know you all understand. When I have my spare times I try to get through blogs as I can. Being a rather OCD guy I tend to go alphabetically so the A-K get read much more than the rest. Trying to remedy that.

Have a great weekend dear friends.

My Sunday is a 1 hour run in the canyon, followed by a 3,000 yard swim. All over by 0830. Then a steak dinner later for dinner.

4 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Rock on buddy!

Brent Buckner said...

Yeah - it's a lot easier to get out there when it's fun!

Maybe A-M on odd days, Z-N on odd days... calendar has more odd days, but not significantly. Of course better to just pick up where you leave off.... (how did I live without using a blog feed reader?)

21stCenturyMom said...

That Sunday work out sounds like heat beating fun. The swim will feel really refreshing.

Blogs .... what was life like 'before'

Fe-lady said...

You are a desert animal! Go get 'em! (steak sounds good...!)