Monday, September 10, 2007

Fix with Fitness

The Charger's transmission wouldn't shift out of Park today so I am currently at home waiting for a tow to the dealership, covered under warranty. Never happened before or had problems before so it will be interesting to see what is discovered.

I can't let a little car problem screw my whole work day so I am pumping up the tires and riding the Valdora in. Nothing like a little extra bike training during to build base.

Its going to be hot, forecasts are 111* today. I won't have a choice but to ride through the worst of it and guess I will get between 30-60 miles today. The sunscreen is definitely going into the bag.

4 comments:

Fumo Santo said...

Be careful out there, especially when the sun is at its peak.

I can almost taste autumn. Let the cooler weather roll in!

Fe-lady said...

We are patiently waiting for Autumn here...at least it's ONLY getting up to 100 in Tucson this week...a cooling trend. Blah!

The Big Cheese said...

two things....turn your wheel a few times and turn the key.

Tony said...

Comm,

Be carefull out there. You cannot beat the heat. Train smart.