Saturday, September 22, 2007

Card is pulled.

Well I am not much of a believer in jinxes but I am fairly confident enough to proclaim that the Intrepid Age Grouper is no longer a Clydesdale.

I know Big'un, stop crying. Its okay. I don't feel faint and don't need caloric assistance. No. Yes! Please take the doughnuts and Classic Coke away. Fine. I will keep one Kit Kat for later, in case I feel dizzy.

I've been steadily under two bills now for two weeks and my main concern was at the end of this week as I have a very short training week. Three off days.

THREE OFF DAYS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

No. I switched my long run to mid week instead on Fridays which conflict with Mistress swimming before work. So I kept my old off day of Monday and started my new off day on Thursday's. This Sunday I am taking off for spectating the triathlon.

Have Fun.

9 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Pulled card - good milestone.

Maybe interaction of two training contracts now!

Laurie said...

Yay!

Congrats on the weight loss. Your hard work is paying off :)

tri-mama said...

crap....this is not trimama this is Tac boy who's signed in to her by accident.

I'm Dead

tri-mama said...

Nice work. I'm also pulling out of Clydesdale...for good.

21stCenturyMom said...

I had the opposite experience lately and it was not good.

I got weighed at the doctors and was so fat I thought "hey - why not just gain a little more and race Athena?" As if. I'm way off the mark now - phew!

Congrats on becoming a lean mean triathlating machine.

greyhound said...

Get RIPPED and burn that Clyde card!!!

Oh, Tac is So.Dead.

Wendy said...

Tac is definitely in some kind of trouble!

Good job on the weight front. Enjoy the rest days!

The Big Cheese said...

I don't even know you anymore. What does it feel like down there?

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Congrats?!? I think? Bigun will forgive you. :) I remember the first time Athena class was a solid thing of the past. A good memory.