Monday, July 23, 2007

Sure it bright out there...

Re-reading this post...its kind of all over the place. Apology's.

I got a 90 minute bike ride in with the group Saturday morning. Surprising myself I averaged 18.5 mph and 90 cadence including all the stops and starts. Of course it did pretty much guarantee being wiped out the rest of the weekend.

Resting as much as possible with this cold was timed I suppose perfectly with Harry Potter coming out. I laid in bed or on the couch all day Saturday and part of Sunday reading it. I did acquiesce to Mistress and not stay up all night Saturday reading. She asked me to get eight hours sleep and thanks to cold medicine I was able to do that.

I am glad I read the book, the rumors I read on the net about the ending were all bogus. I was satisfied with the end of the book but there was at least 200 pages in the middle where there was almost no action taking place and it became very boring. There were some leaps made in the last few pages that make it impossible to piece everything together between Harry, Dumbeldore and Voldermort.

Reading the book I can't help but see each character from the movie on the page that did make it sweeter and sadder as characters where dispatched from the story line.

Today I feel better, much better but my lungs still feel tight and have a bit of a cough still. Tomorrow is a week and I am vacillating on scheduling a doctor appointment to get my lungs checked. Of course I vacillated over the same illness in April and it dashed my IMAZ race since it ended up being a viral infection in my lungs and throat.

No comments: